Wix sucks balls

This is a slight digression from talking about building my site so I can rant about free blogging platforms with which I have issues.

This is not my first attempt at a blog. That was about 18 hours ago, and was on Wix's "free" tier. As the title suggests, I'm not a fan.

I don't mind giving up some comforts in favor of not paying for stuff. But at least Blogger lets you pick your own subdomain. With Wix, it's your email address. If you want a different subdomain, use a different email address. Of course, they don't tell you that until you try to publish your first post, because they want you to upgrade in order to not have to use your email address as your website. Also, it turns out that once you pick a template, you can't change that, either. Unless you upgrade. Or create a new account, with a new email address.

Anyway, Wix can suck it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basically done! (at least on full-screen. except for some issues.)

Getting back to it, again

Mobile Issues